Thanks to MotoringFile video is available of the updated 2011 MINI models.
One video includes close-ups of the 2011 Clubman Cooper Diesel. Fast forward to 3:00 to see it in full glory.
I’ve noticed the following changes:
- The slightly changes faux side air vent at 3:10
- New designed lower front bumper and chrome trim at 3:28
- Wider buffers on back bumper at 4:00
- LED tail lights at 4:10
- New boot cover. It now curls up rather than dangling around. Nice! Watch it in action at 4:33
- All-black interior center console with new radio and air con controls at 5:15 (Looks like they haven’t change the not ideal position of the USB/Aux ports.)
- Improved sat nav unit at 5:30
- New belt clip for Clubdoor-side front seat belt at 5:52. Nice!
- New Diesel engine at 6:00, pure engine sounds at 6:22
- Lots of unexciting drive by video from 6:30 to the end.
Can you find more? Let me know in the comments!
There were two cars that I adored back when I was still a kid – and didn’t know much about cars. Colt Sievers’ pick-up and the A-Team’s van. Both were built by GM. The Fall Guy’s ride was a GMC Sierra and the A-Team used a GMC Vandura.
And while Colt has retired and now drives a lame Honda CRV, the A-Team is back! And with them their signature GMC van. A movie based on the eighties TV series is due to be released this summer. Watch the trailer on the movie’s official website and pay special attention at 0:45, as this is when the GMC Vandura springs into action.
Clearly, I’m not the only fanboy of the A-Team’s Vandura.
Rolf Horn, a MINI dealer in Dueren, Germany has something sitting on his showroom floor that must be the A-Team’s van’s little brother: A Clubman in full A-Team livery.
This is a MINI Cooper S Clubman with some selected JCW parts and said A-Team livery. It’s up for sale if you want it.
Do you own or stumbled across a great customized Clubman lately? Let me know!